Do the biggest companies use zend framework?

php_guest

I am wondering if zend framework is used also in the biggest companies.

I don't know what you mean by "the biggest", but it is used by lots of companies including ones with lots of people developing for them, and is used by companies making a lot of money. Did you think it was some framework only for hobby coders?

Is comes to be helpfull or is it more professional to use own framework?

Of course it is helpful else it would be a pretty awful framework.  As for "more professional" to use a bespoke framework, I'd argue there is no answer (at least as far as "yes" or "no" is concerned) to that.

I was on couple of inteviews and each stupid small meaningless company requires Zend. Zend is not big deal, the only thing you have to know about it is the basic commands, the MVC and the Bootstramp handling. If you want to go proffesional way with PHP, install the Zend server and play with it, you will be asked on the interview regarding it even if the company is not using Zend. BTW, zend develops PHP and maybe therefor everyone is crazy about it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.