Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tracekill

Just a hello.

New to both the forums and PHP, though I have a bit of experience with some other OOPs like Java. I really love PHP as a language. It's relatively easy to learn and very versatile. Anyway, just dropping by to say hello and that I have a good feeling about these forums and hope that we can interact alot in the future.

Yes replies to threads/posts here are very quick at times. You will usually get a reply to your thread within a 1 minute or 2 here.

I would like to welcome you too to phpfreaks.com.

[quote author=Tracekill link=topic=108887.msg438520#msg438520 date=1158820120]
Wow, that was quick.
[/quote]
Yes, as was mentioned above, turnaround time on [i]most[/i] posts is pretty quick. You'll find that we have quite a lively bunch here ;)

Welcome to the forums, and I hope we are able to provide you plenty of help and support as you are learning.

Yeah. I've never seen this forum empty. There is always other people online than myself. Since there is members from all around the world there is always somebody online to help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.