Downtime Today

I just wanted to pop in and apologize for the downtime today. We've been having hardware issues lately and our raid failed, followed by bad sectors on the 2nd drive. It took some time and some patience, but we finally got the site back up on the new server.  We hope that you'll notice speed improvements on the site.  The ads have to stay to help cover our costs in hardware and hosting.

Thanks for your understanding.

IRC is up again.

I just try to access for first time the IRC channels and seems that it is down... I did try to access using the web client as this page point out: (all the links fail with "Page not found")

PHP Freaks has its own IRC server at irc.phpfreaks.com. You may connect using your favorite standalone client, or you may use our IRC web client from your browser.

We have three public channels:

#chat (web client access)

This is for general chat with your fellow PHP Freaks members.

#help (web client access)

For receiving help, or helping other people.

#spam (web client access)

A rules free channel. Entry at your own discretion.

this is the exact error:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://irc.phpfreaks.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.