Displaying sublinks on some pages but not others.

andymelton

i'm afraid you'll have to be a little more detailed than that. there are several things that come to my mind based on your question, so i'd rather you be a little more direct in what you're after and then we can help you come up with the best solution. maybe an example would help.

Ok. Thanks, I'll try to be more specific.

The site I am working on does testing of cattle & horses to see if they are pregnant. They have a horse section and a cattle section. I would like to display sub-links in each of those sections that are relevant to only those sections of the website. I could simply just insert them into each page but I don't want to have to update each one of them by hand each time I need to make a change.

I am thinking maybe a phpinclude, but maybe there is something better?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.