Rate our site Please.

empire3s

in all honesty, it's a splash screen for advertisements. one of my pet hates is trying to figure out what is the content of the actual site (the reason for my visit in the first place) and what is an advert that's gonna take me elsewhere. coupled with the fact that in many places you use the default font, it makes things a bit nasty. when i see so many google (or similar) text ads mixed in with content, i feel like someone is trying to trick me into clicking them and making them money. out of principle, I don't stick around for too long, and i know i'm not the only one singing from that book.

sorry if it sounds harsh, but it just has too many of my own "pet hates", and the download site market is getting kinda saturated now. redesign it with a cleaner, more modern and unique spin, less cluttered with adverts, and maybe it'll make me look again.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.