PHP coding help

prp9

Hello,
I want to code/make a php/mysql website as soon as possible. I only know html and how to install php scripts. I made design layout for what i want to make at http://web.e-prp.us/needhelp/index.htm  Which tutorials should i read to just make this website as soon as possible. Please follow all the links and read all the red comments to know my purpose.
notes: I have Mysql database w/ user&pass
          The buttons don't work. It is just how i want my php website to look like visually.

I already looked at php tutorial forums, but this forum seemed more relevant to my problem.

[quote]Which tutorials should i read to just make this website as soon as possible.[/quote]

Php is a programming language (nothing like html) and one wich your not going to learn overnight. Try learning the language first, [url=http://www.hudzilla.org/phpbook]here[/url] might be a good place to start. Once youve read that... you might be ready to start building something.

The link you gave shows a huge book that will take me an year to read. I probably need to know only 10-15% of the information book. And there is definitely tons of information that LOOKS like i dont need to read at all.

I will search google for some basic php tutorials, recommend me if you know one.
And it would be great if someone wrote out the hard part / core of the code. And i will write, finish and touch up the easy part of the code.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.