Supermans Back!!

dreamwest

Itll be different this time (trust me), theres a  new director Christopher nolan, i have great faith in his imagination. Anyhow its going to be a new story - reintroduction of superman from the beginning.

What would be really REALLY great if they did a similar theme to how lois and clark the new adventures of superman started out as. Maybe his parents dont tell him hes an alien and when he starts getting his powers at 18yo it could be a discovery thing.

I'll take your word for it, but I'm a bit bored of the whole super hero genre now.

Maybe his parents dont tell him hes an alien and when he starts getting his powers at 18yo it could be a discovery thing.

Is gaining super powers at 18 year old that like puberty for an alien?

The best superhero movie of recent was Kick Ass. The twist that they weren't real superheros with any special powers was an  original idea for the genre. Like MrAdam I think the whole genre is stale with Batman, Superman, Ironman, and every other type of man just being a whole 90 minutes of CGI and predictable story lines.

The best superhero movie of recent was Kick Ass.

Really?  The previews looked horrible.

I thought the same thing... apparently a lot of people really enjoyed it. I guess I gotta see it to believe it, but the previews sure as hell aren't appealing.

The best superhero movie of recent was Kick Ass.

Really?  The previews looked horrible.

I saw it a few weeks ago.  Aside from a few action parts, I didn't really care for it.  The beginning dragged, and the ending, in particular, ended on an odd tone.  And no, I'm not referring to the violence against a particular character.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.