Wordpress Theme

distortedmemories

Hello guys this is my first post, so be kind. ha. I am after a little bit of help with a wordpress theme (i hope this is ok?) bascialy the issue is as follows...

I installed a theme called wpclassifieds by Anunciamex, it has an option to change the currency (which i did to £) but it still is only displying $, as the option only changes the symbol in 2 places on the advertise page and the edit page which i found out after serching through php documents for hours, but when it shows the listing (for example when you click on parts) it appears as a '$' symbol. So i was wondering if anyone could help me locate and change the part of the script that creates this page, as so far ive been unsucessfull.

my website is http://www.classminis.com

and heres a link to the theme.

http://www.mediafire.com/?znzj3yt5zkt

thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give.

Im going to go out on a limb, and ask after digging through wpclassifieds a little, to see if I can find anything realitive to your question. But I am going to ask this first, in the database for the storage of classifieds, is there a row/column that stores the prices when they were set, and how they we're set..

example maybe, when initially set they were set under us dollar, and stored as such, now that you have altered the choice of what the default currency is they will store differently. Grant it I havent activated the wpclassifieds, I am currently waiting for an answer here on the forms to a couple questions I had, so I figured I would look at this here and see if i could help while waiting... But from the glance I just took mind you I could have over looked.. but I can't find anything at the moment thats static in the listings that would force the $ sign. So I am thinking its all in how its stored in the DB from here. From what I gather thus far wpclassifieds is using the existing category, sub category, post structure of wordpress, and displaying just that little bit extra, so with that, one of the tables on the DB is storing the extra information, and I think in that particular table you will find your issue with the stored data

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.