ZF Models DIR not found on one win7 xamp works on centos, win7 vista

nadeemshafi

hi guys,

just wanted to ask, i downloaded the subversion repo of my zf proj to my desktop and my laptop and work machine and it works fine,

work machine is windows 7 and rest vista all fine even fine on centos all the configs are the same except the not working one has UAC on,

maybe issues with xamp itself ?

problem is my coworker has windows 7 on a laptop and i made sure all htaccess , vhosts and everything is set right with env var testing, but it is not finding the MODELS directory eg. it cant instantiate a model because the directory is not being added as an include path any ideas ?

problem only happening on my coworkers machine i cant think of anything i set htaccess same as mine, httpd.conf same php ini same, it works on all my machines finds model directory

app.ini same

it just wont find models dir on his but does on all my others ????

it just says

Class Application_Model_Permissions not found

i did do a fresh install of xaamp whilst UAC was on maybe thats it ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.