Server time

RON_ron

Sorry - I'm 13 in few days time.

Everything what I know is from my mistakes and from form experts like you. Also do you expect someone to read the manual for any simple question? Then why are the forums are for?

Anyway... from recent time most of the experts tend to just point to the MANUAL - but I personally feel there should be some guide to the question + a link to the correct page on the Manual. That helps creating more experts to the world much quicker.

p.s. you were me few years ago - How happy would you have been when someone helps you get the code working and understand how it works - specially if you did this when you are 13!

Sorry - I'm 13 in few days time.

Age is not a consideration.

Also do you expect someone to read the manual for any simple question?

The manual should be your first point of call. It has nearly all the answers and you don't have to wait for it to respond.

Then why are the forums are for?

IMO, forums are for more complex issues. Asking how a function works is NOT a complex issue.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.