Dreamweaver MX - Login

I have succesfully used Dreamweaver MX to create login access to a website, I am however experiencing problems with the access to this site.

After registration you are guided back to the login page, if you then enter the login details some users are still denied access.

MySQL is recording the information from the register page OK, but for some reason there are users that still cannot gain access to the site, yet other users have no such problems.

I have even altered the information directly within MySQL using PHPMyAdmin to remove uppercase characters etc. to see if this was a problem, but nothing seems to work.

In one instance a user tried with 7 different usernames and passwords but none would work.

As a newbie to PHP is there a common problem with the Dreamweaver MX scripting that creates such problems as above

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.