mysql query load half way

eternkid

Hi, I have a weird problem with mysql query. I'm running apache on a windows server with mysql and php.
I got my sql query, when i try to print out the data, it only loads part of the data. When i click on refresh, sometimes it loads fully, sometimes it loads a third, sometimes it loads a fourth of the way. Basically i have a sql statement that gets 8 fields per row from a table. When the data gets about 30+ rows, it stops loading. and when i click refresh a few times, sometimes it loads another 10 or so more rows. When i try it on my old laptop, it's even worst. It gets like 10 rows. Sometimes it goes to a blank page. Please help. thanks

example code assuming all syntax is correct:

$sql = select * from mytable where id=$id;
$result = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
while($myrow=mysql_fetch_array(results))
{
$field1 =$myrow["data1"]
$field2...................
$field8....................
printf(<td>%s</td>", $field1);
printf(<td>%s</td>", $field2);
}

The thing is, it runs better on firefox than IE. But when i run someone elses script with a bigger database, it works perfectly. I try to printf 200 plus rows with 8 fields per row with that script, it came out perfectly. I really don't see much difference with the code, basically this person's used a class to store the fields.
eg: i use $field1=$myrow[field1];
he used a class, inside this class are variables $field1 $field2......

printout
i, printf(<td> $field1 </td>)

he,
t=new class(<mysql_result()>);
<td> t->get("field1");</td>

this is driving me nuts.
any help woudl be much appreciated.

solved it...
apparently the queries were too fast and the printout couldn't catch up. so what i did was slow it down by using usleep(100000);, this makes the query to pause for 1/10 of a sec. Dont' know why it's like this but it works. so i'm happy, thanks for your fast replies.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.