Mail - sent on behalf of...

shai1

I just purchased hosting from godaddy and am working on a site. When I sent email via mail() with my the header including [b]From: Me <me@mydomain.com>[/b]

When I get the email sent via this page in outlook it gives me a long email address and then says [b]sent on behalf of me@mydomain.com[/b]

Is there anyway I can make it just say [b]From me@mydomain.com[/b] instead of on behalf of and not show the other email address?

Thanks,
Dave

• 2 weeks later...
I've contacted my hosting provider and they told me they can't help me because it is a scripting question and they don't support that.

The good news is, when I send the same message to a hotmail account or other email accounts I don't see the "sent on behalf" of message. It seems to be something Outlook is doing.

Any other thoughts or ideas would be apprecieated.

Thanks,
Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.