Video chat in php.

ricardo8825

Hi everyone...

Somebody knows about some way to do a videochat application online (i mean in a web page) preferably HD :) . I has read is necesary flash to do that but i don't found some script.

Somebody knows some script???? (open source or commercial).

Thanks everybody...

In order to get a Video Chat - you'll need to get a Video Chat Server that uses  RTMP for example.  There's several different types such as Wowza, or more open source and free: red5.  Also, you can use some Adobe products on a server level.  At that point, you'll need a flash application and PHP really has nothing to do with it other than perhaps controlling access to the flash applet.  There's some pre-built scripts out there already - but you'll most likely need an RTMP / Flash combo to make it work.

We can host a wide array of RTMP / Wowza / Red5 servers for you at http://www.serverpowered.com - owned by PHP Freaks / The Web Freaks

In order to get a Video Chat - you'll need to get a Video Chat Server that uses  RTMP for example.  There's several different types such as Wowza, or more open source and free: red5.  Also, you can use some Adobe products on a server level.  At that point, you'll need a flash application and PHP really has nothing to do with it other than perhaps controlling access to the flash applet.  There's some pre-built scripts out there already - but you'll most likely need an RTMP / Flash combo to make it work.

We can host a wide array of RTMP / Wowza / Red5 servers for you at http://www.serverpowered.com - owned by PHP Freaks / The Web Freaks

Do you have the pre-built's script name??

I has google it but with no good reuslts.

Many Thanks for your attention.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.