Advance forums section

I tried posting in your PHP forums and no one knew what I was talking about. It areas of PHP scripting and so on. I would like to see an forum section related to more advance sections for PHP, HTML, CSS and so on.

When I said some thing about templates and mysql database, No one knew what I was talking about. So I think an area for Advance scripting would be a great idea.

Joe

I also want to point out a couple more things...

1) Even if your question(s) ARE "advanced", if nobody is answering them in the current forum, what makes you think placing them in a differently labeled forum is going to produce more advanced people to answer them?

2) Literally 99% of the time your question goes unanswered it is because you fail to properly present it, providing accurate context, etc...

1) Even if your question(s) ARE "advanced", if nobody is answering them in the current forum, what makes you think placing them in a differently labeled forum is going to produce more advanced people to answer them?

I would. I avoid a number of forums here because separating the wheat from the chaff is tiresome. (But maybe that's a fault on my part, not PHPFreaks'.) :)

bigjoe11a, I had a quick scan over your posts and I wouldn't really qualify them as "advanced PHP", more your every day "I need halp" questions.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.