Can't create a new post or reply to post in Freelancing Forum

Hi,
This may seem a very silly question but,
I am not able to create a new post or reply to a post only in freelancing forum. However, in other forums I can do that.
What do I need to do so that I can reply to messages or create messages in freelancing forum?
If this is not the right forum to ask this question, kindly let me know in which forum I should ask this?

Thanks and Regards
Rahul

This is because replies to threads to the freelancing forum has been disabled. This to prevent discussions forming in the that forum. To contact the person regarding the thread please use the contact methods the poster has stated. If no contact info is stated in the post look out for the envolope icon ([img]http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/Themes/default/images/email_sm.gif[/img]) under the posters name to email them.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.