php automatic account creator - how to do this?

ppoowwaa

How to do sth like my own accout creator based on the existing mail account like yahoo or google?
What I would like to do is to make my own form fields and by the help of them create an account. My question is how to send the information to their server  like login.yahoo.com for example and create an account by the help of this script along with the email  authentication with no need to entering their web site. ? I would like to create an account from my script. How to transer the dates to their server from my script ?
sry for any mistakes

Creating an account on Yahoo is almost impossible without doing it manually, because they have image verification systems etc...

Also, somewhere in your script you would have to enter details such as a username and password to populate the yahoo forms - which means you might aswell just go to Yahoo and do it that way.

its not going to happen through a script im afraid...

ProjectFear: That's exactly what I need.

An example of sth like this is on http://www.mwteam.org/centrum.php

This creates accounts on www.centrum.cz. It is possible your can check this by yourself on this site.

On the generator(http://www.mwteam.org/centrum.php) you still have to type the image verification but you don't have to going to their site. How can i do this? It doesn's have to be any speficit site. I just need some tutorials on how to accomplish sth like that. It is possible as you can see above. Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.