Pear Image_Graph, Image_Canvas in Php 4.4.4

Hi there,

I just discovered the PEAR library, and it turns out that some of the packages are exactly what I'd like. I've successfully installed the web interface for PEAR and I've started installing some packages, and I'm mostly interested in the Image packages.

Unfortunately, although it's predecessor Graphite installs fine on my system, neither Image_graph or Image_canvas will install correctly on my system.  Image_graph complains that I don't have Image_canvas installed, and Image_canvas complains about some xml_rpc (or something like that) capability that is lacking in my system.  I've tried installing both xml_rpc libraries, and one of them is apparently php 5 only.

Anyway, I'm running Apache 1.3 with Php 4.4.4, and if anyone can give me some advice, that would be terrific.

Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.