Review my site...go easy...please?

schme16

this is my website...its only just started to get php implementaion...this is because until recently i could write php...and within 3 days i wsa able to make all this...i'm kinda pround of it...so go easy but critiques are still welcome!

[url=http://schme16.selfip.com][u][b]Just messing With Ya![/b][/u][/url]

[b]EDIT: REMOVED SWEARING FROM POST. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SWEAR WORDS INTO A POST. THIS IS FORBIDDEN[/b]

I don't like the name, I see mysql errors on the homepage, top left.
The design itself, I don't particularly like the color combination, and i never liked a welcome page then the website.
But the box layout looks good, the coloring isn't actually that bad to me, but you could probably come up with a better one.  I don't like the idea behind the site,
There are a few other things I don't like about it
it's done in tables
it uses frames
it's not validated
no external css, atleast for that second page, most of your page is css on that page, you should move that to an external style sheet and validate it.

1. Do not display text with images.
2. Why did you make that red box so high when there is not that much text?
3. I think your "welcome" page is lame.
4. I don't like your combination of colors.
5. I don't like frames.
6. http://schme16.selfip.com/Members/ -  ::)

• 2 months later...
Meh, The opinions shared here mean nothing (mine included, should I bother to share them) I just wanted an opinion from a group that spent their lives well, looking at sites..the website since the time when each of you visited has changed dramatically, there's now a gallery with Boolean search, there's a fully functional image resizer/renamer/re-sampler/archiver (all code within it personally coded from scratch), the quality of my website is constantly undergoing improvement's, its not that your opinions aren't valid (because they really are) just that they quickly became obsolete (except for the person with the problem with the colour scheme...you'll still have that problem, oh! and the guy with the problems with the members page (its still the same, its not ready to be displayed yet) and the splash screen, you'll have to speak with the designer as to why its so tall, he believes that everybody should (not does, he's not naive) have a 19" monitor.)

[quote author=schme16 link=topic=110235.msg483246#msg483246 date=1165928106]
Meh, The opinions shared here mean nothing [/quote]

OK, then if that's your opinion why are you wasting our time - especially with a site that is [b]once again[/b] unavailable.

Thread closed.