HTML layout; double checking.

Minimeallolla

the PHP is irrevelant. All that matters is where the javascript ends up in the HTML output.

Script tags can be anywhere inside the head or body tags. They cannot be outside of these tags (such as between the head and body like you were asking).

hi there,

PHP is great scripting language ! it does not restrict you for using other languages such as Javascript or any other. Well the solution can be done depending on the type of coding you are doing in the php (i mean you are dong embedding the php into the HTML or just using the whole php file) if you are using embedded style then there is no problem! you can use javascript as usual way you use in normal HTML page ! But you are using full php page and you are embedding HTML into the PHP tags then you should write script into the 'echo' or similar output sentences.

BEST OF LUCK !  :)

Then, in that case it doesn't mind where you put that include file. Its only depend upon your style and convenience. I would certainly like to include my all include files into the <head> section of the file.

@Minimeallolla

The Php script will never interferes with the <head> or <meta> section of the file, taking that you have embedded it correctly. If you found it interfering the sections then its mainly due to improper embedding of PHP

About your second concern I am really not sure what you  trying to say !

PHP and JAVA have their different stands ! If you explains me what you meant to say i will definatly be helpful. As I have coded in both PHP and Java

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.