Php Image Gallery

webnathan

Hi All,

I am looking for a php script that i can use to create a php image gallery for a client.

The script needs to allow the client to upload an image (any image type) jpg,gif,png etc and then a thumbnail needs to be created.So there will be two images the original and the thumbnail which should be stored in separate directories.

I know that this has been done before and i did some google searches ,but cant find anything that i need.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Nathan

Hello WebNathan.

Asking someone to code you a PHP Gallery from scratch is not really fair, go and try to code something yourself, if you get stuck then ask away, we'll gladly help.

If you can't or don't want to code, then pay someone to make one for you.

Regards, PaulRyan.

I like coppermine, in fact I like it a lot. If you use it make sure you look at the docs and search for your problem first before posting on the forum, its just the nice thing to do.

It took me a little while to learn all the buttons but once I did I like it. You can bridge it with about a dozen different forums and use the pics else where in a site once you know the path names.

Or you can build one, a book called PHP Solutions has a good one with step by step instructions, the first edtion is for sale for cheap on Amazon. The new one is geared more towards Objects and classes.

Thanks for the reply guys.

I think i will go ahead and create my own image gallery script using the Php Solutions book because i want to learn.

i am a newbie to php and not creating this for money so i cant afford to hire anyone and that is why i must do it myself.I also learn something new.

Nathan

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.