Sending php data to a html template

scottybwoy

The "Hello" message is an easy PHP echo of the logged in person's username.  The date generated is more than likely javascript.  The hello message would require a registration/user management system of sorts and a date javascript function is as easy as typing it into google and using the one you like that comes up.

Cheers, I already have my login script and a session variable is stored and I know how to use echo, my problem is I have my header template included but I want that data from my php to go into a welcome message in my template.  Or is there no way to do that, sort of like post but the other way round.  Cheers I shud have thaught about client side java for the date.  Any more solutions to the prior question?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.