eric1235711

Witch programming do you prefer?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Witch programming do you prefer?

• Front (gaphic interfaces and such)
    • Back (functions, classes and such)
    • Batch stuff
    • Other

I answered 'Back (functions, classes and such)', although to this day, regardless of the language I use, I cannot explain why. Maybe its the same mentality that makes some kids want to watch TV, and others want to take the TV to pieces to look inside and see how it works.

I voted for front [i]and[/i] back.  When I've being doing back end stuff for hours/days I really would prefer to push a few pixels around without syntax errors; when I'm out of decent ideas about how to make some impossible colour combination look half-decent or the CSS just refuses to behave, I really would prefer to be using logic and performing behind-the-scenes wizardry.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote author=448191 link=topic=110620.msg457354#msg457354 date=1161780786]
This poll sucks. There's no "both" option, plus it's already been done recently.
[/quote]

Actually, since it's checkboxes, all you have to do is select both :P

I also voted front [i]and[/i] back since the question was about programming, not design. I'm not the greatest at graphics and actual design, however, all the front-end coding with Javascript and/or ActionScript, I have been using a lot recently in addition to my work with PHP (and now some perl).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.