View all topics by user

I know theres a view all posts by a user but I can't see any to view all the topics by a user?

I do alot of topics and since this forum moves so quickly, going through pages and pages of topics just to find mine is a little time consuming. Is there a way to integrate this? Or does it already exist and I'm blind as a bat? :D

That's one of my biggest gripes about SMF.  The search function blows and it's not easy to search by user.  The only way I know how to do it is to go to a person's profile and click the link that says "show posts by this user".  And I don't even think that grabs all of them.  I am able to search for posts by user from the admin control panel... but then that's only available to the admins (and I think the mods).

yes, there is a more in-depth member search in the mod admincp but it's just for finding members based on lots of different criteria.  Nothin' really about their threads.  Once the results are listed it only gives a link to their profile, which is what any normal user sees.  So yeah, still no venue for listing actual threads made.

Hmm... I'll have to check into this.  We might have to do some work to get that one in place.  We've modified what I assume will be some of the files that works with.  Plus, we're on RC3... not sure if that one works with our release or not.

• 2 months later...
well it obviously doesn't show your posts from your alter egos...

also, it paginates the posts. You might want to click those little page numbers on the bottom of the list.

If that's still not what you meant, then..I dunno what to tell you man.  It works just fine for me, even on a test reg member account.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.