chirpysnail.net

l4ci

I think you hit your mark.  It is very clean and simple.  Yet cool and interesting. I like the stationary color bar across the top.

I might add a little more emphasis on what the site is (while it does say it right under the name - it could be bigger or more specific).  Or not.  Its just that coming from this forum your site could be anything and the point of it didn't smack me in the face.  Of course I have been sick for the last couple days so I am a little groggy and the cold medicine is making me a little loopy. 

It could use just a little more separation beween posts.  maybe a thin line or something. 

Also, these posts seem very random.  Not sure what your goal is for the blog but it might be beneficial to provide more detailed info somewhere on the site about yourself goals and skills so that the reader can get a better feel for what to expect by following you. Although I like the about page.  very cute.

Noticed it says you are powered by Tumbler.  I will look at the site more but have you created an iphone app on it?  I am very interested in creating several iphone apps as simply and easily and inexpensive as possible.  I am currently learning php mysql javascript and more but would like to know as little as possible and just plug in the content with as much customization as possible. (Have absolutely no idea how to create an iphone app but am hoping it wont be too hard - dont need it to do anything really fancy just provide some basic info - maybe some pics/video/audio)

Thanks for your feedback and I hope you get well soon ;)

More separation between posts

Yeah, I was thinking about that - thin line is a good idea!

Also, these posts seem very random.  Not sure what your goal is for the blog but it might be beneficial to provide more detailed info somewhere on the site about yourself goals and skills so that the reader can get a better feel for what to expect by following you. Although I like the about page.  very cute.

Well if you read the about page, means you found it - so you know what the page is about :D It shouldn't be that serious, just s place to read some news/tech/apple/fun/geek related stuff.

Noticed it says you are powered by Tumbler.  I will look at the site more but have you created an iphone app on it?  I am very interested in creating several iphone apps as simply and easily and inexpensive as possible.  I am currently learning php mysql javascript and more but would like to know as little as possible and just plug in the content with as much customization as possible. (Have absolutely no idea how to create an iphone app but am hoping it wont be too hard - dont need it to do anything really fancy just provide some basic info - maybe some pics/video/audio)

I didnt create an iphone app for it - but the site has a special mobile version for smartphones/iphones. To create a iphone app I believe you need to learn another language than php/mysql javascript - a good article how to get started: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/08/11/how-to-create-your-first-iphone-application/

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.