Member appreciation/PHPFreaks Recommended

We have created a new membergroup called "PHPFreaks Recommended".  These are folks that we feel are important to the community and people that have shown their experience and worth in being selected to this level of membership.  These members should be treated with respect and will hopefully provide a feeling of trust to new members as they respond to their questions.

The election to this group is based on admin/moderator nominations and people will be chosen as they prove themselves worthy.  There are certain limitations that qualify you for this group and you must meet these requirements and be in good standing with the leaders of this community to even be considered.

These members are decorated with 10 green stars and the PHPFreaks Recommended group name.

Please, join me in congratulating those members who have already been included!  Thank you for making this community great!

cheers guys, just noticed!!!

TBH, with the level of skill and will to help around here, it's much harder to give back even half of what you take from a community like this. I'd still be scratching my arse playing with geocities if it wasnt for this place and still continue to learn new stuff every day.

So thanks for the recognition!
Cheers
Mark

Wow - i feel very honored to be decorated with this title, despite my moderate number of post's on this great and without doubt in my mind the no.1 PHP community.

I must join in on redbullmarky's appreciation to PHPFreaks - and add that this is the forum where i've learned to get started on PHP and Mysql + this is the forum where i get my inspiration to continuously move on learning as time never stands still here!

Thank you  :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.