Let try this one last time
1. uninstall everything relating to aspell (uninstall the dictionries first, then uninstall aspell)
2. make sure you have no
copies of the following files on your system! (use search)
3. Go to >> Start >> Run >> Enter >> regedit >> click OK
4. left window >> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SOFTWARE
Delete any key that begins with...
Aspell, (Aspell, Aspell-en) [they shouldn't be there, but were checking in case they were not removed by the uninstall]
5. In the root of your [C:] or the drive you want to install aspell to, create a folder called 'web'
Do not install this into the Programs Files Directory, on the root of the drive you want to install aspell on!
6. Now you should have a directory called...
Example using drive C:
7. Download the following files and place them on your desktop...
English Dictionary File
8. Run Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe
A. click Next
B. at the top enter the following path... (if your not using drive C:, change C:, to the drive you are using)
Enter what is below as the path...
9. click next (2) times
uncheck (add desktop icon)
uncheck (create send to link)
11. click next
12. click install
13. click next
14. uncheck (view manual)
15 click finish!
16. run the dictionary installer
17. click next (3) times
18. click install
19. click finish
20. Go to >> My Computer >> right click >> scroll down >> Properties >> left click
21. System Properties >> at the top, left click the Advanced
22. left click the Environment Variables...
23. Environment Variables, lower window >> System Variables
Scroll the lower window and find Variable
>> Path >> left double click
24. Edit system Variables, Variable Value
Go to the end of the Variable Value Input
If the last character is * ; * < semi-colon, add what is below! (change the drive letter * C * if you installed to a different drive)
If the last character is not
* ; * < semi-colon, add what is below! (change the drive letter * C * if you installed to a different drive)
25. left click OK (3) times
copy the the text below and put it in a text file and call it run.bat, and just click on it to run it, follow the directions
NET STOP iisadmin
NET START w3svc
Then try the pspell script again!