• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jangles

jangles
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:33 AM

I have looked at forums and documentation, but can't get php to recognize that I have CURL installed. I think it's complete BS that there is nowhere with step-by-step directions on how to install it for Win32. I uncommented the extension line in php.ini and I moved the approriate DLL's into my windows/system32 folder. Can someone please tell me how to get this library to work, without mentioning that stuff "--with-curl", because I have no idea what that is and do not intend on re-installing PHP. Thanks.

#2 printf

printf
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 01:25 AM

ya!,  don't put PHP files in the system folder, the install does not work that way. Dynamic dlls need a PATH mapping, else PHP can not find them! Post a link to your phpinfo() data so I can see your install layout, after I will show you how to fix your problem based on your current install...

me!

#3 jangles

jangles
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 01:32 AM

http://tromboja.php4...om/phpinfo.html

Please notice the server that the above links to is NOT the server I am trying to install it on. I am trying to get it to work on my local machine.

#4 printf

printf
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 01:34 AM

Then tell where PHP is installed, and the version you are using (4 or 5)

me!

#5 jangles

jangles
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 01:40 AM

Let me be clear. The above mentioned URL IS the output of phpinfo() for my local server which I am trying to install CURL on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users