PHP Form with Preview for Myspace Layouts.

xampx

Hey I am opening a myspace layouts site, and I wanted to make a form that lets everyone preview the layouts they choose.

OK so here is what i have down.
[code]<form action="http://digitalmusic-inc.com/prev.php" method="post" target="_blank">
<textarea class="preview" type="hidden" name="preview">
</textarea>
<input type="submit" value="Preview"></form>[/code]

What I am trying to do here is let the person paste the layouts css into the textarea and then press preview and it will show them. What i dont know how to do is the php part.

How can i show that information on the prev.php

I know it has something to do with echo but I dont think im doing it right. So if you can help please I would appreciate it.

Use that form you have, then when it gets sent to [b].../prev.php[/b] load it into the template header or load the template and use a CSS tag that points to a PHP script that dynamicly loads the the CSS data they just loaded!

I attached a quick example, that I think you can follow and should be able to implement in your code, as a simple starting point.

me!

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.