Headers

Anzeo

Hi everyone,

New here to PHP Freaks and actually also to the whole php scene. I've been learning it myself, workign with db's and stuff but there's one little thing I'd like to know: I'm currently building two sites, one which I completely started myself. And another which I've taken over.

The last one was scripted in php, but there wasn't much fancy stuff on it, which means I 've been able to cope with it. I've improved it a bit but I'm wandering now. My layout is being messed up. Probably by a malicious code or sumthing located in the header file.

I've copied pasted that script back when I was re-starting that site. The header shows the menu up to the left. Now I'm wandering: how should you script it that the menu shows up left (as it currently does) and the text next to it (so not beneath the menu table)?

If anyone could explain me that would be much apreciated.

Greetz,
Anzeo

I'm using tables. The problem is when I want to make the text show up next to the menu it instead shows it up underneath my menu tables (stored in the header.php) I'm wanderign if there's a way to show them next to eachother (so my index includes the header, the header has tables and next to those tables the index text shows up)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.