CrowdTweeter - my experiment

dadamssg87

Hey folks, I've been a member of this site for a while through coding of few of my website ideas. (I've used a couple different usernames because i forget my passwords or change emails). I've just finished my new project http://crowdtweeter.com

It's a twitter web app where you tweet anonymously via @crowdtweeter. So all of @crowdtweeter's followers see your tweet. It's a tool to reach an audience outside your own followers if you have a twitter account. And no you don't need a twitter account or an account on the website. NO ACCOUNTS.

You can:

Promote your own twitter account.

Share an idea or thought.

Give us a favorite quote.

Promote your business.

Anything really.

I thought it was a neat idea so enjoy!

I appreciate the comments and suggestions! I have a filter for curse words and i have thought of attempting to code something that grabs their ip and stores it and makes them wait like an hour or however long. I just don't know how to do it since the tweet is done through my server. Maybe javascript to pull their ip? not too handy with javascript

• 1 month later...

I have to be honest, the idea is awesome, unique and quite interesting!

The layout overall is nice, clean, and simple.. i dont however favor the 3D people and the gray bottom. That could be spiffied up a bit.

The top right tweet timer counter... should be dynamic, i dont want to keep refreshing the page to see when i'm allowed to tweet again.

Again great idea! Good luck with it... and i hope twitter buys you out for $40 million just like they did to TweetDeck the other day!

Very awesome. You should include a way to see all the tweets. Perhaps simply showing the last 5-10-20 posts from the twitter feed. Maybe allow for filtering of the feed by subject, tags, whatever.

Very cool idea though. Wish I thought of it :P. Some sort of Facebook integration would also be quite cool.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.