Need reviews/critique/suggestions pleases. Batads.com

bateati

Hello everybody!

For the most part my site is done.

I need some reviews/critique/suggestions before I take it live though. (Please be brutally honest, I want this site to be best I can make it)

Any type of feedback from design, functionality, wording to security would be awesome and I appreciate it!

I would prefer you register an account and go through my sites registration process. . .

(I'll be erasing all the current database information before I go live)

But if you do not feel like it, you can use this information to login

user = ibattygo@yahoo.com

password = hello123

BatAds.com

Thank you :)

Needs some color there.

Shrink and refine your header area.

Divide all your areas or at least the content from the background, and do a background or borders.

Place registration on it's own page.

Overview it's own page and go more into detail as well.

This sounds like a gimmick type site to me....The #1 Online Marketplace

I would place something more of a quick description of the sites about and let them determine if it's number one or not.

I once thought about making an ad sharing community site between webmasters but never got around to it.

Doesn't really need more colour, but it would be nice.

Needs distinction between the main parts of the page (header, body, footer). That can be done with horizonal lines, colours, or even changes in text size.

It's too simple and minimalistic. The use of an image for you text logo looks bad, it's not as sharp as text in HTML.

As my sister always says, black and blue make a bruise.

The layout does not promote flow. What I mean by this is that there is no clear way to look around the page.

Here's a link to show you what I mean.

• 1 month later...

1. Sorry as a business i would not use batads, mainly because the website isnt very marketable... how could i trust you could make my business so?

2. After logon, when i switch pages... my logon session is killed but restored if i go back... i'd check that out.

3. Overall too white, too much whitespace, too plain, many reasons why #1 said what it said.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.