Setting up doctrine with zend on Xampp

WTFranklin

Hello,

I'm having trouble trying to get doctrine to work right. I'm running xampp on mac os x and it's saying that it can't find the file for the include path. This is the error it's giving me:

Warning: require(Doctrine/ORM/Tools/Console/ConsoleRunner.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/Doctrine/Common/ClassLoader.php on line 148

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'Doctrine/ORM/Tools/Console/ConsoleRunner.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/Doctrine/Common/ClassLoader.php on line 148

I'm sure this is a n00b mistake, but I was just seeing if anyone could push me in the right direction with a tutorial or any advice.

Thanks in advance!

-Frank

You should add the path to the Doctrine directory to your include_path. If you "installed" Doctrine under /usr/lib/php then your current include_path is fine otherwise you will have to copy the full path of the directory that contains the Doctrine directory to your php.ini and add it, like this:

include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/path/to/directory'

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I was trying to look for the php.ini file, but unfortunately can't seem to find that file specifically. I also can't find the exact path /usr/lib/php on my computer either. Is that something I should set up in my folder that I have a project using zend on? Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm really new to zend and doctrine.

Thanks!

-Frank

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.