This is such a great forum

I've been coming here off and on for about a year.  I'm always amazed at the level of help I have been getting... and for free.  Well... I figured it's time to give back, so I signed up for a subscription. 

I have never read one book on coding in php.  I simply google php code examples and try them out, and make them work for me.  This of course, usually causes a problem down the road because I don't fully understand what it's doing.  Then I come here and someone explains it to me, and helps me fix it.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" for providing such a useful, and helpful forum.

-Ken Evans

This is definitely a great forum, I've gotten a portion I know about PHP from books, a portion from Google and tutorials, and a very great deal from this forum.

The experts on here are not on a high horse and are willing to answer newbie questions provided you formulate your questions well enough.

Keep it going!

I've been coming here off and on for about a year.  I'm always amazed at the level of help I have been getting... and for free.  Well... I figured it's time to give back, so I signed up for a subscription. 

I have never read one book on coding in php.  I simply google php code examples and try them out, and make them work for me.  This of course, usually causes a problem down the road because I don't fully understand what it's doing.  Then I come here and someone explains it to me, and helps me fix it.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" for providing such a useful, and helpful forum.

-Ken Evans

I have echoed your comments several times.

Unfortunately I am one of those that barely gets by on a meager SS check and cannot afford the supporter icon.

However I hope to "payback" to some degree with something I am working on that several of the "vets" have said might be useful to phpfreaks.

Stay tuned.... 8)

• 3 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.