Online video converter wap4.org

malinens

You should stick to programming :). Don't want to be offensive, but the site is actually terrible design-wise. It's all a big mess that doesn't do anything to call for user actions, which is the most important part of a site like that. Seriously, hire a designer (I'm available lol) or buy an html theme.

Sincerely :)

I was in a good mood to help today, so I created a small design. It is tidy and should get the user's focus to where it is needed. I guess you are confident enough in HTML and CSS to convert a design, so if you like it, keep it. I'm sending the PSD by personal message.

This is what the design looks like:

2hmh9n6.png

I agree, When making websites I like to use the rule that people need things as simple as possible for the site to work. any confusion in your design will make people mad. The new design is a very easy understanding of the product and functions

Sorry man, I haven't been here in a while and just now read your posts. Happy you got it fixed; the site looks a lot better now :). Anyway, I would make just a few small changes that won't require more than a few CSS lines.

• Make the background full screen and lighter. I'd go for a #ddd as the bottom point of the gradient and make background-color:#ddd too, because white it looks off.
  • Add some horizontal padding to the login block. Something like: padding:0 10px;
  • Add some margin-top to the ad block under the menu. Appart from looking better, I'm sure it will help with a higher CTR as it will look more like a sub-menu.
  • Remove the left-padding/margin from the H3 title in the upload boxes as it looks off. Also add some margin-bottom to separate the title from the rest.

Appart from that, everything looks cool. Good job and thank you for the link :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.