HTTP POST help please?

dragonusthei

Hey,

Im setting something up where i need to handle post data then send it back to the server

the bit im struggling on is i dont know how to send post data without submiting it through a form?

this is how the thing needs to work

outside server sends post data[no problem] -> my server sends post data back to there server [problem]

so how do i send post data to a url without using a submit button how do i just send the post array to a server?

You create a background file.

lets say your main page is Home.php create a Background.php file (any name)
then you put all your comands in there that you would have done for the submit button. But just the PHP commands no other html and things.
Then in your Home.php you just tell him to include('background.php');
As you open the home.php it will auto maticly run the background.php in the background of the page and execute all comands in there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.