Parent & child menu help

brob

Hi I am currently tryig to build a menu and can successfully display the parent and child items, when the parent is clicked it takes me to the correct page and shows the children of that parent.

The problem I am having is that when I click onto one of the children (which still takes me to the correct page) it does not keep the parent open and just goes back to the top level (parent level).

Can anyone please help, I'm so close.

Thanks in advance

I have created a menu with parent items (top level) and children items (second level) the problem that I am having is that once I click onto one of the children items the parent does not stay open and the show which menu item I am currently visiting (i.e. its not displaying as active)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.