Playstation network down for 15 days and counting.

BellQuestWars

@ "need to get out more" comments.

I don't see how someone being concerned/upset with a service (free or not) being down means they don't get out enough.  Seems like a rather large assumption.  Everyday after work I get on and play a couple hours of Quake Live.  Doesn't mean I suddenly have no life cause it's down and I don't know what to do with myself after work.  It's just a person's routine.

My group of friends at school all have PS3 except one kid who plays X-Box live and hes been laughing at all of us for the past 16 days...

They are supposedly giving us a free month of PS+, which doesnt mean shit to me as all I play on my PS3 is Black Ops (I sold MW2 when Black Ops came out, and its the only game I have.)  I've been playing more Lord of the Rings Online and practicing programming and the musical (Beauty and the Beast) I'm in for the past 16 days, so its been kinda good (I'm the lead in the play, and I didnt know all my lines.) Lets hope it stays off for mothers day so I actually spend time with my mother (joking.)

@ "need to get out more" comments.

I don't see how someone being concerned/upset with a service (free or not) being down means they don't get out enough.  Seems like a rather large assumption.  Everyday after work I get on and play a couple hours of Quake Live.  Doesn't mean I suddenly have no life cause it's down and I don't know what to do with myself after work.  It's just a person's routine.

Sure, and I understand that. Like I said in my original post where I mentioned needing to get out more, I'm the same way - it's a nice thing to do after a long day at work. However, so many people are making it out like it's the end of the world that 'OMG I can't live without PSN for 2 weeks'. There are so many other things that could be done in the same time, with the same amount of value (entertainment / monetary) that I honestly haven't even noticed it being gone.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.