New look Multiplayer Billiards Site

TEENFRONT

Hey people.

Just after your thoughts on the new look site, some of you may remember the first version. It was purley the game page with shit loads of ads. Tidied up, now got a full design, added more pages etc.

Im just going through coding a players profile page which will be available to all 72,000 members.
and im planning out a leaderboards page thats seperate from the flash game itself.

Comments appreciated!

http://www.8baller.co.uk - free multiplayer billiards

there arent too many sites that i look at and dont have anything to offer in terms of improvements, and IMO this is one of them. its nothing short of excellent. i didnt actually see the old one.

my only gripe is the adverts on certain pages - not the fact that they're there, but the choice of ads in particular. most of the advertisers are of the 'misleadling' variety - ie, "your computer is infected, click here for a free scan" with a fake button. i'd probably keep eyes open for an ad provider that's a bit more picky with the sort of ads they feed to your site. at least its not gooooooogle ads, i guess.

anyway...
great job!
Mark

The "free worldwide multiplayer"... whatever image on the front page is blurry as hell.  I'd also rather see you use a more styled link for the navigation rather than the underline.  Something that switches up (background or something) when you hover.  And I love the site too.. been on there before and it's great :)

Yeah the top header image is slightly lower quality than id like to have it, but i had to keep filesizes down, iv got more than 15,000 people coming in everday lol, damn bandwidth bills!

Iv had to bump up to a dedicated server so if anyone wants any proper webspace ( cpanel and everything ) i can set you up an account to help out with my bills :)

Are you a player ober? I wouldnt mind playing you some day :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.