Anyone Have This Problem And Solved it?

slyfox

I'm having problems everything is working fine I have an Include code for php and I put a <div> code in it working with css.

It comes up on the page just fine the problem is a strange text that shows up on the page, There was other strange text that it was printing out on the page that I deleted but these two character I can't seem to find where they are in the code looked in the html file, css file and php file:

}}

maybe it's coming from the css file but I don't know. It shows up on the webpage and kind of is in the way of perfection on the leveling of the page. Anyone have this problem? What should I do? Should I move around the include code in the <body>

I just don't know could you help me?

I'm not using any statements just a simple include code with <div>in it.

I'm not barely done with the site, I took a simple free .css template and have redesign it by hand coding.

the url is http://centerfieldnews.com/index.php you'll see the problem on the right mid way down.  the php is just a <div> but I guess it shows up before the <div> code but isn't in the php file. I've tried looking in the <body> of the html page but haven't found anything yet.

I'm not using any statements just a simple include code with <div>in it.

I'm not barely done with the site, I took a simple free .css template and have redesign it by hand coding.

the url --------- you'll see the problem on the right mid way down.  the php is just a <div> but I guess it shows up before the <div> code but isn't in the php file. I've tried looking in the <body> of the html page but haven't found anything yet.

You were right it was buckets that didn't belong but It was at the buttom of the php code after the </div>,  I didn't spot that. thanks anyway

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.