Redirect to payment with session before ability to use email

rdkd1970

I am working on getting members that are ready to make a payment after they have logged in and want to view their emails to make the payment first. How can I reprogram my session to stop them from entering the email section and make a payment first.

This is my codes which work fine. Just need to know how to amend it to redirect them to payment.

<?php
//Start session
session_start();

//Check whether the session variable SESS_MEMBER_ID is present or not
if(!isset($_SESSION['SESS_ID']) || (trim($_SESSION['SESS_ID']) == '')) {
	header("location: access-denied.php");
	exit();
}
?>

Yea I realised it was not clear I was able to find out what I needed to do. I am got a member section which will be changed from a standard member to a premium member. I have to make a list of pages to make this possible. I was able to find out what to do. But like you said it was not clear so for others that want to know in case they are doing the same thing.

Once the member wants to use a part of the site that is excusive to premium members even after they sign in which is free to a section that requires a payment. We have to log them into a section that has a button that redirects them to a form that is hidden from the screen. This goes into the payment adding to the cart and allowing them to make the payment and then changing their standard to premium in the db it will be premium (standard) = 0 when they make the payment it will be premium = 1. Then there is the programming of the payment section using paypal or a form of payment.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.