do we need to install mysql & apache server b4 easyphp

sonalee

EasyPHP is a WAMP package including the scripting language PHP, the web server Apache, the SQL server MySQL, as well as easy development tools such as the database manager PhpMyAdmin and the debugger Xdebug. Nothing to configure. It's already done!

hey thank u 4 d reply

bt d prob is : in my system 1st der was mysql den i wanted 2 learn php so installed php after dat phpmyadmin was not working as pwd of mysql was not blank so i reinstalled mysql n i dnt knw hw bt i set blank pwd while installing mysql then phpmyadmin worked 4 one day the next day nothing was working mysql & easyphp both so what to do now

Moderator has indicated to write full English instead of the shorter version like 'd' for 'the' etc. Each forum has a decorum of communicating with others. Please follow the same as the moderator suggested.

i did that also but its showing error in d end :(

What error do you see at the end?

Yes this forum is form helping, and if you want people to actually take the time to read your posts, type in full words and sentences. This isn't twitter, or a text message to one of your friends, you know.

Do try your best to use correct English grammar. It makes you easier to understand, and it helps getting your point across. Using things like l33t speak or txt speak may make you look stupid, childish, and/or lazy. While we acknowledge that not everybody is a native speaker of the English language, it is very easy to distinguish those people from those who are merely lazy.

well this is normal eng wat grown up words r u talking abt

"Normal eng?" Really?  What school are you attending? Government is talking about cutting school funding.  Let's vote to have the government take away funding from there...get it closed.  They obviously fail.

Error 5 - "Access is denied" on a service means exactly that  "Access is denied",

so check the permissions of the folder where the data is stored and the account that services starts that service,

Also what version of windows are you using ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.