Question about single page shopping carts.

Ninjakreborn

I want to set up a shopping cart(3rd party), it's a project I am doing for someone for free,I want to surprise them with something extra on it, the thing is the shopping cart I am only going to need to put on 2 pages, or 3, and I have to keep the same layout.

Well it's one I did for someone for free, when I first started my career, I mantain it for them, when I have spare time I experiment on it, to make it better for them, and I am doing a major overhaul on it for them, without them knowing, so I wanted to add that in there, and because it was a favor, I didn't have time to program one from scratch.

Oh sorry, does anyone know about a good shopping cart, I would use zen, or os, but I am looking for something, I can just put within another layout.  Something that seperates there module's or is easy to install, for maybe a website that has say 15 pages, only 3 are going to be shopping cart related.
I need something that work's sort of like that.
Where I can have gallery1.php
gallery2.php
fractals.php
but have them going to a page with the shopping cart installed.
Any advice on a good one.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.