Custom Form Submit

diz

I'm wanting to add a custom form submit to my website, one identical to this

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/edit-build

how hard would that be and how much do you think it would cost me?

That form is quite complicated and will need some fair amount of client-side scripting (Javascript). What's more important in this stuff is the logic behind it, as to what that spell does, what that hero is and whatever. But this is a help forum though, not a "how much does this cost" one.

Are you talking about the visual text box, or the guide setup box. Assuming you are talking about the textbox, there are quite a few different ones you can download. some for free.

They are known as  WYSIWYG text editors. A google search for this term will yield quite a few results. you can check out this page which has a list of the top 10 best (in that sites opinion) WYSIWYG text editors.

hope this helps

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.