PHP Include to fit in box and adjust page

Hi,

i need some help. As you can see on: http://www.islamcentre.net/ there is some arabic writing. The problem is that it overlaps the box it is in. What I want is the Arabic text and the translation and the srh.... bit to be inside the box.

Everytime you refresh the page a new quote loads up and each time they are different lengths. If anyone knows how to get that part into the box and for the page to adjust, meaning that box doesn't overlap the hadith bbox underneath and the footer below.

It would be much appreciated if you could help.

Thank You.
If u need any more information or don't get what I mean just post here, and i'll get back.

no  i think u r thinking of a html iframe. I cannot decrease the size of the content as it load up a random quatoe from the holy Quran every time it is refreshed.

does anyone else know. I'm really stuck on this. I'm sure it is very simple. If you look at www.al-qaria.net (not my site) look to the right hand side at the arabic text with the english translation, keep refreshing and the box around it adjusts to fit that of the content.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thank You.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.