My UCP ( User Control Panel )

u214

Hello guys. I'm here asking for constructive critiques about my UCP. The main page's form is for the user to log in.

Here's the website: http://yu-ki-ko.com/fsns/  Or click me

You can log into the account as:

Username: Test

Password: Test

( Yes i know, it doesn't show username/password )

Please let me know how my website looks, acts, etc..  Don't be afraid to express your bad critiques :P I'm actually up for any critique! Thanks.

• 1 month later...

when i directly key in this url http://yu-ki-ko.com/fsns/Logged.php on the address bar i got this error.

Notice: Undefined index: User in /home/yukikoco/public_html/fsns/Logged.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined index: Password in /home/yukikoco/public_html/fsns/Logged.php on line 108

You've entered an invalid username!

Notice: Undefined index: User in /home/yukikoco/public_html/fsns/Logged.php on line 120

Your Input Username:

Notice: Undefined index: Password in /home/yukikoco/public_html/fsns/Logged.php on line 121

Your Input Password:

Please click here to go back!

• 2 weeks later...

when you insert a wrong password, it jumps to a screen that displays both the username and password inserted (in plain text).

You may argue that it doesn't matter 'cause the password was wrong anyway, but many people try other passwords they use (that actually work on other systems, maybe even with the same username)... This is not only disconcerting, as it also lets people know you actually have access to their passwords, and that you're probably not encrypting them.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.