Our Business Website

web-developer

looks clean, i like the flash implementation. first thing that i notice is the nav bar being cut off a bit. Also, i would probably make the link at the bottom have a hover effect of some sort make them appear more like link so users do not confuse them for simple text.The footer is also cut of on the right side. your font and text sizing choice is nice, its very easy to read. would probably make the contact text a tad bigger, little hard to read. Overall looks clean though, good job

i like the flash implementation.

That's not Flash, it's JavaScript.

@web-developer - you need to tighten up the language you use on your pages, specifically with verb usage.  Example:

On your 'About Us' page, you have:

Anies is having Five Years of experience in php-mysql platform and Zend PHP 5 Certified Engineer.

'is having', grammatically, makes no sense.  What you need is:

Anies has Five Years of experience in php-mysql platform and Zend PHP 5 Certified Engineer.

'Has' denotes ownership, in this case.

There are many other examples of that kind of thing sprinkled throughout the site.  I realize that English is likely not your first language, but since the site is written in English, and is aimed at an English-speaking audience, you'll need to fix the grammatical oddities.

What I Like

-Logo/Brand

-Your work (portfolio items)

-JS Rotator (although I think the shadow is to dark)

-Interior Layout is very Clean and easy to read

-Footer Design is superb

What I don't Like

-Home Page Box Titles ("Our Services", "Core Technologies", "What Other's Say?")

I feel the design of these titles is slightly off, the background just doesn't fit with the box. I think if the shadow wasn't as tall and dark it would look more natural.

-Services Page Lacks Content

-Portfolio Layout may be to minimalistic

-Lack of Social Media

What's broken

-Testimonial Page Footer doesn't hug the bottom of the page (Content issue I think)

*Checked in Google Chrome 11.0.696.77

Thank you for very good suggestions, comments and your valuable time.

@fugix

• nav bar being cut off a bit, I will check this.
  • Your suggestion to add link or effect to the box contents seems good. I will change this.
  • would probably make the contact text a tad bigger, little hard to read, did you mean contact email in the bottom ? If so, I will change it.

@Nightslyr  Thank you pointing out those mistakes and is very very important. As you said, we are using a local language in our State. But surely focusing on English speaking clients. 

I will hire one content writer to do this work. I prepared those contents with a perspective that, the content in that pages must be unique. So I used my knowledge!

@colmustard Happy to hear you like few sections. My designer will like your comments.

I will fix all items you pointed on "What I don't Like". 

@Codarz360 Fixed it today morning :)

Your site taking to much time on slower Internet connection, I have 128 kbps, I think, you should implement gzip compression in apache, because Javascript looks heavy.

Yes, I will check and add compression. I earlier used that for one website we developed.  And nice to see one person from my country :)

I have checked your site and looks good & neat. But as the seconds are changing frequently, the page is vibrating up and down.. Can u keep that seconds count down and change without up & down page movement ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.