• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Link1337

Link1337
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:49 PM

I've been reading some of the tutorials and i cannot view any of the discussions that are posted at the end, i click the links and they reload the page again. I have a website account aswell so i dont know what the problem is.

P.S. Good tutorials  :D

#2 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:39 PM

Thanks.  We're reworking some of the tutorial section and we'll take that into consideration.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Info: PHP Manual

#3 Digilee

Digilee
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:15 AM

OK, it is 10/21, and I can't see the discussion text either.  Is this an isolated problem, maybe with specific browsers?  I have tried it in IE6 and in Firefox 1.5.0.7

I am interested in what people have to say about some of the tutorials, so it would be nice to be able to read them.

Thanks,

Lee

#4 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:31 AM

problem is still not fixed.  let's try not to make several threads about the same problem..

go here:

http://www.phpfreaks...c,108414.0.html

thread closed.
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users