Please review my site

darken15

background is nice, peaceful. I believe that the font at the top could be a bit smaller, as it is right now its a bit overwhelming. I like the hover effects. hover effects for the link at the bottom are hardly noticeable, would make them stand out more when hovered over, possibly underlined. Overall I would say that its clean, i like it

As the user "fugix" said, its a good work. The HOVER effect is really attractive!

I have a confusion when I read your top description about you. You are doing both programming & designing or only programming ?

And you used one link at the bottom and shows your personality. I like it and you did great work when I checked their design.

Thank you fugix and web-developer for the nice comments.

I do simple designs at dkntemplates.com but my expertise is on converting designs to html/css, Joomla template and wordpress themes.

I've tried using joomla before, skill in its own..heh

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.