Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bradsteele

How to close browser window without buttons/popups

Hi,

I am fairly new to php and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to close a browser window after a script ends. The script will be launched by the task scheduler. I don't want any pop-ups or to be asked to press a button or anything, it should be totally automatic when the script finishes. I can use code from VBScript, PHP, HTML and JavaScript.

Thanks

Brad

Hi,

I am fairly new to php and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to close a browser window after a script ends.  The script will be launched by the task scheduler.  I don't want any pop-ups or to be asked to press a button or anything, it should be totally automatic when the script finishes.  I can use code from VBScript, PHP, HTML and JavaScript.

Thanks

Brad

251538[/snapback]

it is against forum guidelines to post the same topic more than once. please be careful of double posting in the future. i am closing this topic. please refer to my response in your other thread.